Sunday, April 29, 2007

JP's Magnum Opus


J.P. Moreland, who I recently praised for his sincere Christan scholarship, has just published his magnum opus -- Kingdom Triangle: Recover the Christian Mind, Renovate the Soul, Restore the Spirit's Power.

This will certainly part of my summer reading. Here are two blog posts concerning the book -- one by JP, and one by orthodox Christian, John Mark Reynolds.

Moreland's book Love Your God with All Your Mind probably changed the course of my life. It was that book that led me to seminary, and then to doctoral work in philosophy. He is a lucid writer, a fiery activist, and a keen intellect. A little corny, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
Thanks for posting this, I will get a copy.
You might like An Escape From Reason by Francis Shcaeffer...J.P. Moreland wrote the preface for the latest edition.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home