Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Psychopath Test

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has given the correct answer.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

I'll post the answer after I get a few responses.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this is a totally weird question. Could the motive be that if she killed her sister, then there would be another funeral and the great guy would show up for it.
Am i crazy for coming up with such a wack answer???? I gotta go back to work!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another funeral might mean she'll meet him again?

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If three monkeys come up with the same answer, that answer must be right. Sounds like a good Columbo.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jill Pole said...

Yep, that's the only thing I can think of...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, Ann was right. She is hoping another funeral will flush out her soul-mate. I guess once the answer was posted, it kind of ruined the test. Sorry Ann, you're a psycho. (or maybe just really smart, I don't know.)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My friend asked me this question in an MSN conversation, in return he would accept something from me.

I answered it right, and he told me 78% who answered this right were serial killers.

Awesomez0r.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Jamie said...

My friend asked me this question in an MSN conversation, in return he would accept something from me.

I answered it right, and he told me 78% who answered this right were serial killers.

Awesomez0r.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home