Sunday, June 18, 2006

Library Thing

If you haven't noticed the "Random books from my library" thing over on the right under "Deep Thought," you should check it out. You can even browse my library (I haven't entered everything -- most of the really good stuff is still missing) by clicking on "my library."

If you've ever wanted to catalog your books, Library Thing is a great way to do it without buying expensive software like Brent.

It might be hard to tell at this point, but I own a large number of old books. Here's a post I wrote a while back on the importance of imbibing ancient tomes. I followed it up with a suggested reading list (many of which are available online).

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Pole said...

I've been entering my library over the past few days. You can find links to it on my blog. I think I like this program; however, I wish it had a "check out" element. I would like to keep track of who borrows my books with it. Perhaps it is something they will develop.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I don't know if you can fix this, but the "Deep Thought" section does not seem to be on the individual blog entry pages, though I did see it on the blog home page.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home