Monday, May 21, 2007

Literary Meme

I don't usually do "memes," but I like this one:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 161.
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Here's mine:
And when any person eats an animal which dies, or is torn by beasts, whether it he is a native or an alien, he shall wash his clothes and bathe in water, and remain unclean until evening; then he will become clean.

Yes, the closest book was the Bible. Aren't I just Mr. Spiritual? The loser by about two inches was this one:
"And I, " said Caspian, "am Caspian, King of Narnia, and I sail to find you and your companions who were my father's friends."

Feel free to share your own in the comments. It will be fun to see what everyone is reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home